Employee for chicken evisceration (15 km from Bydgoszcz)

28,10 PLN/ hour
Bydgoszcz
+48883883668
12 часов пн-сб
5500-6500 PLN

Employee for chicken evisceration (15 km from Bydgoszcz)

Responsibilities:

  • separation of the ventricle of the heart and liver – about 70% of the working time we perform the evisceration process, the remaining 30% work on products (filleting, packaging, etc.) (It is WARM in the WORKSHOP)

Requirements:

  • age up to 55 years
  • work experience is desirable, but not required
  • knowledge of the Polish language is not required
  • the desire to work and earn
  • work in two shifts of 12-14 hours

We offer:

  • salary 28,10 PLN/hour
  • it comes out from 5,500 to 7,000 zlotys NET per month
  • we issue salaries without delay every month!
  • housing from the employer (500 PLN/month communal services – deducted from salary)
  • comfortable living conditions for 2-3 people in a room.
  • workwear at the expense of the employer – free of charge (we wash it ourselves and give you a clean one every day)
  • we take you to work and bring you home for free
  • free hot lunches 2 times a day on the territory of the enterprise in the dining room
  • the temperature in the workshop is 7-25 degrees. We give out warm clothes for cold workshops!
  • it is possible to receive an advance payment every month
  • only official employment (we conclude an employment contract)
  • we provide a full social package, which includes medical insurance (the opportunity to consult doctors in Poland for free), pension and social contributions for each employee are mandatory once a month in ZUS.
  • the availability of a health book is mandatory (the book is made and paid immediately upon arrival in Poland (if you are already in Poland, then upon arrival at our office), its cost is 165 PLN)

Free consultation

Leave your details and get up-to-date information within 30 minutes

Get a consultation