Social benefits
Receiving social benefits is a very important resource for every foreigner, as well as a resident of the country. USPI WORK will help you prepare a package of documents that guarantees that you will receive all the necessary benefits at your request. The types of social benefits that we help to arrange are financial or medical.
About the service
In Poland, foreigners can take advantage of a number of social benefits, including health insurance and educational opportunities. For example, having a residence card (residence card) provides access to medical care according to the same rules as for Polish citizens. International students also have the opportunity to apply for various scholarships and benefits within the higher education system.
What documents are required to receive social benefits in Poland?
To receive social benefits in Poland, you will need to provide the necessary set of documents, which may vary depending on the specific program or service. The following documents are usually required: 1. Residence document: residence card (residence permit) and identification code (PESEL). 2. Documents about income: bank account statement, tax return, employment contract or other documents confirming your financial situation. 3. Documents about marital status: marriage certificate, birth certificates of children and others, if necessary. 4. Medical documentation, especially when requesting medical benefits. It is necessary to clarify the specific requirements for each case, as they may vary depending on the type of social benefits.
Free consultation
Leave your details and receive up-to-date information within 30 minutes